Sunday, June 09, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Broken Shovels Farm
8640 Dahlia St
Commerce City Colorado
Join us for an afternoon of fundraising, snuggles and celebration of the new little lives you’ve helped us rescue this year. Without attendance to these events, we could not rescue urgent cases without hesitation, ensuring we continue to help the most dire abuse and neglect cases.
Just $5 per person gives you an afternoon of wandering our pens and meeting our animals up close and personal to make a meaningful connection with the animals you’ve helped us save.
Our adorable foster puppies are ready to meet puppy cuddles and find their new forever companions, the calves will give you cow kisses and our rescued dairy discard baby goats can’t wait to meet you.
- Enter at your own risk. We suggest visitors wear appropriate closed-toe footwear to the sanctuary. Be aware that any clothing/footwear/accessories worn to the sanctuary may be chewed on, soiled or possibly damaged.
- Adults are responsible for supervising their children.
- DO NOT open any gates and keep out of roped off areas.
- NO companion animals are allowed. This means NO DOGS.
- Enter at your own risk. Animals will nibble on clothes, shoes, fingers, etc.
- DO NOT put hands through fences.
- DO NOT chase, hit, yell at, or otherwise mistreat the animals.
- DO NOT feed goats near our guardian dogs.
- DO NOT climb on fences, gates, hay, etc.
- DO NOT attempt to pick up any animals.
- DO NOT feed anything off the ground or put anything in water buckets.
- DO NOT leave trash in the animal pens.
- Fruits and veggies MUST be cut up in bite-sized pieces and all rubber bands, ties or other packaging MUST be removed.
- Fruits and veggies cannot be brought in plastic bags, instead use reusable containers or paper bags.
- If food falls on the ground, leave it!
PROHIBITED FOODS: Grapes, potatoes, onions, raisins, stone fruits (cherries, peaches, etc.), bread or wheat products and absolutely nothing with animal products.